Teil 2 So Spulen Sie Ein Video Auf iPhone Und iPad Mit Imovie Vor
iMovie ist der offizielle Video-Editor für iOS- und macOS-Geräte wie iPhone, iPad und Mac. Es ist mit vielen häufig verwendeten Bearbeitungsfunktionen ausgestattet. Mit iMovie können Sie ein Video auf dem iPhone ganz einfach vorspulen oder verlangsamen.
Schritt 1. Um ein Video auf Ihrem iPhone mit iMovie vorzuspulen, sollten Sie die App kostenlos aus dem App Store installieren und dann ein neues Projekt zum Ändern der Videogeschwindigkeit erstellen. Wählen Sie das Video aus, das Sie beschleunigen möchten, und laden Sie es in das erstellte Projekt.
Schritt 2. Markieren Sie den Videoclip auf der Timeline, um die Bearbeitungsoptionen am unteren Rand des iPhone-Bildschirms anzuzeigen. Sie können auf die zweite tippen Uhr Symbol, um auf die Steuerung der Wiedergabegeschwindigkeit zuzugreifen. Jetzt können Sie die Wiedergabegeschwindigkeit des Videos ganz einfach erhöhen, indem Sie den Balken nach rechts ziehen.
Easy Ways To Fast Forward A Video On Your iPhone
Want to speed up video playback on iPhone free but don’t know how?
After recording, while the basic editing, you often need to change the video playing speed. When it comes to speeding up a video on iPhone, you can rely on the built-in editing features in the Photos app, official video editor, iMovie, or some third-party video speed changer tools. This post will share 3 effective methods to fast forward a video on iPhone.
Best Video Speeds Up Apps For Android
KineMaster is a professional video editor that you can use with your Android device to speed up a video. It will offer you some compelling editing results because it is a highly advanced app featuring a multi-track timeline for easy editing.
Pros: The interface is stylish and intuitive, making it the best to use for editing.
Cons: Its price range might not be the right value in return for what it offers you.
Price: $0.99 – $39.99 per item
#2: Hyper Timelapse
The notable features for Hyper Timelapse are the ability to record with a camera under average speeds, easy sharing of video on different sites, and professionally designed interface for better usability. You will find it useful for any Android device.
Pros: It is an easy-to-use app that will make your video editing enjoyable.
Cons: Because it is offered for free, be prepared not to enjoy your best because some features will be missing out.
#3: Lapse It
Lapse It has completely all features that you will need to edit your video. Stop motion is the top feature allowing you to speed up the video as per your requirements. If you choose to use the free version, be ready for some limitations on features. It will always work for any Android device.
Pros: It is effortless to use because of the intuitive interface, while its functionality is fantastic.
Cons: There is always a blind spot that appears hidden when recording but will still show up in playback.
#4: Magisto Video Editor & Maker
You May Like: How To Win Game Pigeon Pool
To Make Videos Fast/slow Using The Speed Pop
Step 1. Open iMovie and create a new project > import video clips > add clips to the timeline.
Step 2. Split the clips into parts so that you can alter parts of the clip speed.
Step 3. Make a selection to the clip you would make speed adjustments > head over to the menus above the viewer > Select Speed.
Step 4. Increase or reduce the clip speed to your will.
Faqs Of How To Speed Up Videos
Why can’t I click the Speed button on iMovie?
If you cannot use the speed-controlling function of iMovie, the reason may be that your video clip is not long enough to accept the change of speed.
Can I change the playback speed on QuickTime?
Yes, you can. Launch the QuickTime on your Mac computer, and then play the video clip. Press the Alt key from the keyboard and click the Fast Forward button on the QuickTime at the same time. In this way, you can change the playback speed of your video with QuickTime.
Can I slow down the video on Mac?
Yes, you can. The Video Speed Controller tool of Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate also can enable you to slow down your video speed. Just click the 0.125X/0.25X/0.5X/0.75X button as you like, then you can get the video at a slower rate.
In this article, we have mainly taught you how to fast forward in iMovie. Still have more questions about fast forward motion in iMovie? Feel free to leave your comment down below.
What do you think of this post?
Don’t Miss: How To Get Sim Card Out Of iPhone Without Tool
Increase Or Decrease Speed On Ios
On your iPhone or iPad, open iMovie to your Project, tap Edit, and select the video clip in your movie Timeline. Then do the following to adjust the speed.
1) Tap the Speed button at the bottom.
2)Move the slider at the bottom to the right towards the hare to increase or to the left towards the tortoise to decrease. You can increase the speed up to two times and decrease it to 1/8 on iOS.
3) To remove any speed adjustments you make, select the clip, tap the Speed button, and then tap Reset to the right.
How To Fast Forward On Windows
Windows OS is the most common operating system in the world. This also means that a lot of users want to edit their videos. Sadly, the Movie Maker, a standard program in the Windows isnât very effective. This means, users will have to find an alternative. One of them is Wondershare UniConverter. It has a lot of positive reviews, so it must be good. Even better is the fact how easy you can use this program. All you need to do is to follow these steps.
1. Download and install the Wondershare UniConverter. This isnât free program, so you will have to buy the product and register. However, you can try a free product. You must know that not all features are supported in the free trial version.
2. Click on add files or import in order to add files to the program. You will have to locate them on your hard drive. When you find a file, click on open and you are done. Remember that Wondershare UniConverter supports all formats. This means that you can edit the videos recorded with an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, digital camera and etc. In fact, you can even edit videos that were recorded by a web camera. You can also drag and drop files directly into the Wondershare UniConverter. This is a much faster alternative. Use Ctrl and left click to mark several files.
When saving a file, you can choose the format you want. You can even save a file especially just for one device. Saving requires just a few seconds.
Also Check: Sprint Promo Code Pokemon Go
iPhone Video Speed Control: How To Speed Up/slow Down Videos On Your iPhone By 16x/01x
Summary: The post provides 2 easy ways for you to speed up or slow down iPhone videos instead of using the default Photo app of iPhone. The two ways, friendly to beginners, rely on different operating systems. Please read on and give each a shot.
iPhone’s built-in Photo app makes it simple to speed up slow-motion videos you took with your iPhone 5S or later and convert your slo-mo video back to normal speed. But it lacks the competence to manipulate the speed of normal video or fast motion footage taken by iPhone. Don’t be upset, we are going to show you how to easily change the speed of your iPhone videos, including slow motion and fast motion videos, in two different ways.
How To Speed Up iPhone Videos With A Computer
To be honest, an iPhone is not a good device to edit videos, although the display becomes larger and larger. It makes sense that people are more likely to speed up their iPhone videos using a computer with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate. It can offer a smooth video editing experience.
Main Features of the Best Video Editor
- 1. Speed up an iPhone video with presets easily.
- 2. Enhance and optimize video quality automatically.
- 3. Include a wide range of video speed presets.
- 4. Support almost all video formats, like MP4, AVI, etc.
Read Also: Change iPhone Picture Resolution
How To Speed Up A Video On Capcut
CapCut and TikTok are both developed and owned by ByteDance. If you are an avid TikTok user, then you should equip your iPhone with CapCut for video editing, a free and epic mobile app that offers you 2 different ways to speed up a video on your iPhone.
Step 1: Launch CapCut and Tap New Project
Create a new video project in CapCut
Step 2: Select a Video from Camera Roll and Tap Add
Select a video from the camera roll
Step 3: Speed Up the Video
Tap the Speed icon and then CapCut will offer you two options to speed up a video.
CapCut offers 2 options to speed up a video
The normal way to speed up the entire way by up to 100X
Speed up different parts of a video by curves with CapCut
CapCut also offers you some premade speed curves for customization. Feel free to experiment. Done with the speed change, just tap the icon.
Step 4: Preview and Share
Now, It’s Your Move
How To Speed Up A Video Using Time Stretch:
Avidemux for macOS
Avidemux is an open-source software app for non-linear video editing and transcoding multimedia files.
The app supports many file types, including DVD-compatible MPEG files, AVI, ASF, and MP4, as long as you have the right codecs. You can even automate tasks using projects, job queue, and powerful scripting capabilities.
Avidemux is completely free to download and doesnt offer a paid full version or any in-app purchases.
How to speed up a video on Avidemux for macOS:
DaVinci Resolve for macOS
How to speed up a video on DaVinci Resolve for macOS:
Read Also: 8 Ball Imessage Game
How Do You Change The Speed Of A Video On Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player can change the playback speed of the video. Keep in mind that you wont be able to save these changes in the video file, and if you decide to watch the same video on a different device or with another player app, the speed of the video will be the same.
How To Fast Forward A Video On iPhone
- Ms. Johnny Upton
Read Also: 8 Ball Imessage
Change The Speed Of The Video
If you wish to speed up the video, double-click the clip on the Timeline. In the Clip Properties, drag the Speed slider to the right to accelerate the video.
If your goal is to slow down the video, open the More Tools menu and select the Slow Motion effect. Slow down your video by moving the slider to the left.
How To Speed Up Videos On An iPhone In 2021
Even in 2021, there’s no way to change your videos’ speed in the Photos App. Here’s how you can speed up videos on your iPhone in under a minute.
Despite all the updates to iOS 14 in recent months, there’s still no way to change the speed of your videos using the Photos app, even in 2021.
In this article, I’m going to show you a way to speed up videos on your iPhone using Kapwing’sChange Video Speed Tool.
To speed up the videos you’ve recorded on your iPhone, you’ll need to know just 3 steps:
Also Check: What Is Imessage Pool
How To Speed Up A Video On Your iPhone Using Imovie
1. If you haven’t yet installed iMovie, do that now.
2. Start the iMovie app and if the Welcome screen appears, tap “Continue.”
3. On the Projects page, tap the plus sign to start a new movie.
4. On the New Projects pop-up, tap “Movie.”
5. Find the video that you want to speed up, and then tap it. Then tap “Create Movie” at the bottom of the screen.
6. On the video editing page, tap the video clip in the timeline. You should see video editing tools appear at the bottom of the screen.
7. Tap the Speed button, which looks like a speedometer.
8. Drag the slider to the right, towards the rabbit. The further you drag it, the faster the video will play, up to 2X normal speed. You can preview your changes by tapping the Play button near the top of the screen.
9. When you’re done editing, tap “Done” at the upper left corner of the screen.
10. Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen and choose how you want to save the completed video.
How To Speed Up A Slo
1. Open the Photos app and select the Albums tab at the bottom of the screen.
2. On the Albums page, scroll down to the Media Types section and tap Slo-mo.
3. Select the video you want to speed up and tap Edit in the top-right corner.
4. In the white hatched line beneath the video timeline, drag the two taller white vertical bars together to completely remove the Slo-Mo effect and speed up the video.
5. Tap Done in the bottom-right corner.
Quick tip: You can come back to the file and use the drag bars to restore slow motion anywhere in the video.
Don’t Miss: How To Update Carrier Settings iPhone 5
How To Speed Up An iPhone Video On Pc
Step 1: Install video speed controller
The best video speed controller offers two editions, one for PCs and the other for Mac. Install the right one on your computer and launch it. Switch to the Toolbox tab from the top of the window, and then choose Video Speed Controller to open the main interface.
Step 2: Open video
There are two ways to add a video. Make sure to transfer the video that you want to edit from your iPhone to the computer. Then fire up a File Explorer window, locate the video, and drag and drop it into the interface. Another way is clicking the + icon, finding and selecting the video on the open-file dialog, and hitting the Open button.
Step 3: Speed up iPhone video
Now, you can select a preset to speed up your video from 1X to 8X. Check the effect with the preview panel. Finally, set the filename, profile, and destination folder at the bottom. Click the Export button to save the video.
How To Speed Up A Video: On iPhone Premiere Imovie Youtube Etc
Im no fortuneteller, but you want to learn how to speed up a video, dont you?I dont blame you.After all, importing media and editing it on the timeline to create a compelling story is only the first part of a video editors job.
Using a wide array of visual effects is what brings a video to life.
From the basics of adjusting framing or rotation of images and correcting color, to more advanced Hollywood-style CGI effects, the possibilities are nearly endless and limited only by your creativity.
One of the easiest, most impactful effects you can use is speeding up a video, or fast motion, as its known in the film industry.
Here we will discuss how to speed up a video, how to do it on multiple video editing platforms, and the effect it has on your viewers.
- Why its important to speed up a video
- How to speed up a video on iPhone
- How to speed up a video on Android
- How to speed up a video on iMovie
- How to speed up a video in Premiere
- How to speed up a video on Mac
- How to speed up a video on Instagram
- How to speed up a video on Snapchat
- How to speed up a video on TikTok
- How to speed up a video on Windows
- How to speed up a video on QuickTime Player
- How to speed up a video on browser
- How to speed up a video on KineMaster
- How to speed up a video in Photoshop
- How to speed up a video on Filmora
Recommended Reading: Erase Siri Suggestions