How To Post 3d Photos On Your iPhone To Facebook
1. Open the Facebook app.;
2. Tap on the status post line to post a new status.
3. Tap “Photo/Video” in the pop-up menu.
4. Select a photo from your Camera Roll by tapping the image and selecting “Done” in the top right corner.
5. On the next screen, tap the “Make 3D” button, located next to the “Edit” button on top of the image. A loading screen will appear for a few seconds.
6. Move your phone around to ensure the photo has the 3D effect. To remove the effect, tap “Remove 3D.”
7. Fill in your captions and tap “Post,” like you would with any other picture.
Your photo can now be rotated to show a three-dimensional depth of field on a computer. When viewing with a phone or tablet, however, simply moving the device will allow you to rotate and see the depth of the picture.
Post Via Ios With Siri
The steps shown above are only applicable for sharing photos on Facebook or Twitter. If you want to share a status update via iOS without photo, the following steps will guide you to do so using Siri:
When you are done, just hit the Post button and your update will be published with the via iOS tag.
Third Party Apps To Post Via Ios
It might not be suitable to ask Siri every time you want to update your status on Facebook or Twitter. Also, if your iOS device does not support Siri , the above method is not feasible for you. There are some third party apps that prove to be handy in such situations.
iPost 7 is an iOS app that lets you to directly post to Facebook or Twitter at the tap of a button. Shared posts from the app are tagged with via iOS on Facebook. The free version of iPost 7 provides free access to Tap to Post and Tap to Tweet options. To unlock more options, you need to upgrade to the paid version of the app. The following steps will guide you to post via iOS using iPost 7.
When you are done, just hit the Post button to publish it on Facebook or Twitter.
Postr is another app similar to iPost 7, which lets you to share a status update on Facebook or Twitter.
In order to use TapToShare Notification Center widget, you need to enable it first. To configure which app shortcuts you want to be available on the Notification Center, follow the steps provided below:
You May Like: How To Reset Carrier Settings iPhone