Using Your Plantronics Wireless Bluetooth Headset On Mobile Phone
If you have any Plantronics Voyager 4200 UC or Voyager 5200 series headset and want to use Amazon Alexa, this series is compatible.
Need to call someone? Simply tap the call control button and say “Call Drew” and your call will begin to dial out.
Need to text someone? Tap the call control and say “Message Drew to say how great my new headset is”
Category 2 Your Headphone Have A Sliding On/off/pairing Switch
Step-1)Locate the ON/OFF/Pairing button on your headphone, see image above for guidance.
Step-2) Now Press and Hold the Power switch towards the Bluetooth icon until you hearpairing and simultaneously the headset LEDs will flash red and blue. This step puts your headset in pair mode.
Step-3) Now release the button and keep the headphones aside.
Step-4) Now get your smartphone and activate Bluetooth. You should be able to see your headphone in available device list, if its not visible click Search for new devices
Step-5) When you see headphone in list, click to connect and pair with phone.
Some phones do ask for password, in that case simply enter 0000 to authenticate the headphone to smart phone.
Some phones get connected without asking any password, thats perfectly fine and nothing to worry about
iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > ON
Android Settings > Bluetooth: ON > Scan for devices
Step-6) After successful pairing the headset LEDs will stop flashing and you will hear voice prompt pairing successful. You are done and ready.
Can 2 Bluetooth Headphones Connect To iPhone
While it is true that there is no built-in supported method for an iPhone to connect to multiple sets of bluetooth speakers, it is possible to do so. You would need to get an additional device, a Bluetooth splitter. They generally plug in to the headphone jack, and will connect to at least 2 devices.
Also Check: Where Is The Sim Card On iPhone 7 Plus
Make Sure Your Device Is Connected To Bluetooth
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap on Bluetooth.
3. When the Bluetooth menu is opened, you should get a list of all the devices you’ve connected with before. If the particular device you want to connect to is not shown, make sure the device is set for pairing so it shows up in the list.
4. Tap on the device so it moves from “Other Devices” to “My Devices.”
5. Then tap on the device so it changes from “Not Connected” to “Connected.”
How Do I Connect My Plantronics Bluetooth Headset To My Android Phone
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with a Droid
You May Like: How To Know If iPhone Is Being Tracked
How Do I Reset My Plantronics Bluetooth Headset
Update Your Software To The Most Recent Ios
Sometimes items, including Bluetooth, won’t function properly on your iPhone if your iOS is out of date.
1. Open Settings.
2. Scroll down to and tap on General.
3. The second item should be Software Update. Tap on this to update. If there is a red circle in it, there is an update waiting.
4. Tap on it to update to the most recent iOS.
You May Like: Can You Connect An iPhone To A Roku Tv
Fourth Solution: Reset The Network Settings
If for some reason your iPhone and your Bluetooth headset or speaker still wont pair even after doing the previous solutions. Then its time to reset all the network services on your device. Its possible that the problem is caused by one of the services that crashed or stopped working. Heres how its done:
Voyager Legend Headset Not Pairing Please Help
If your iPhone is failing to recognize the headset, you can fix the problem by following these steps.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your iPhone 6.
- Turn off your Plantronics headset.
- Repeat the steps 1 from 6, as discussed in the previous section.
This should enable you to successfully re-pair your headset with your iPhone 6.
And thats about it. Congratulations, you have learnt to successfully pair and re-pair your Plantronics Voyager Legend headset to your iPhone 6.
Leave a comment in the comments section below if the solution helped you. And if you are still unable to pair, leave a comment for that too our representative will soon get in touch with you.
Have a good day!
You May Like: 8 Ball Pool Imessage
Check The Control Buttons Of Your Headphone
Even though you are not aware which is model number, it is easy to see what type of control buttons your headphones have?
Based on the button layout all Plantronics Bluetooth headphones fall into THREE major categories as follows
Category 1) Your headphone have a single button for call control and power
Category 2) Your headphone have a sliding ON/OFF switch
Category 3) Your headphone have a ON/OFF button
Once you check which category your headphones falls into, go ahead and follow below step by step instructions for pairing your headphones with your smart phone using Bluetooth settings.
Note : If you own really old legacy or obsolete headphone model from Plantronics, then these methods may not work in that case please refer to last section of this article or contact me.
Is Plantronics A Reputable Brand
Plantronics brand has a large selection of headsets so that everyone will find their favorite. The brands online reviews are all positive, and Plantronics headsets have won awards for being one of the best headsets on the market.
Their designs are incredibly comfortable to wear, giving an enjoyable experience throughout your working day or letting you spend many happy hours gaming. Their audio technology produces crystal clear sound to ensure you wont miss what your client is saying, and if you are using your headset to listen to music, the clear sound will give you a fabulous listening experience.
The wireless design also allows for hands-free operation, leaving your hands free to do other things. Like, make a sandwich while you are taking clients calls. However, make sure that your kettle is not too loud. Otherwise, the microphone may pick up the sound of boiling water and give you away.
If you were used to old-school headsets with wires hanging around your face like cobwebs, adjusting to working with the newer Bluetooth technology can be unsettling. However, once you get used to wireless models, you will not want to go back. The increased mobility and freedom you gain when wearing wireless headphones compensate for all the discomfort of learning how to use them.
Recommended Reading: Do iPhone Xr Cases Fit iPhone Xs
Pairing The Plantronics Savi 8200 Series Headset With A Bluetooth Device
The Plantronics Savi 8200 Series headsets provide enterprise-grade audio for a premium listening experience. The headsets deliver hi-fi stereo sound and noise cancelling technology to block out background noise, further increasing audio quality.
With one-touch controls to answer and disconnect calls, change the volume, activate noise cancellation, and mute, you can manage calls from any connected device close enough to the base unit.
The Following Are Detail Instructions On How To Pair A Plantronics Bluetooth Headset To Your Bluetooth Cell Phone:
1 You need to go into the device you wish to pair it and turn the Bluetooth feature first.
2 Then you need to place the headset in pairing mode so your phone will find it.
Find your model headset in the instructions below. Once the headset is in Pairing mode you will then need to follow the instructions in your cell phone or Bluetooth devices user guide on how to go it to your phone and search for the headset & pair it to a Bluetooth headset.
The passkey is 0000 except models M1000 and M1500
- Plantronics Explorer 220, 230, 320, 330, 340, 350, 360, 370, 380, 390
- Plantronics Voyager 520, 815, 835, 855
- Plantronics Discovery 610, 640, 645, 655, 665, 925, 975
- Plantronics K100
1. Begin with the headset turned off. Press and hold down the silver call control button in for 6-10 seconds. The light will flash blue first. Continue to hold the button down then release the button when the indicator light starts flashing red then blue.
2. Release the button and set the headset aside. Follow the pairing instructions for your cell phone or other Bluetooth device. If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000
Plantronics Explorer 210, 240, 242, 243, 245, 395
1. Turn your headset powered on. Press and hold the call control button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing an alternating red-blue. Release the button and set the headset aside.
Plantronics Voyager Pro, Pro+
Plantronics Backbeat 903, 903+
Plantronics 655, 665
Plantronics Pulsar 260
Recommended Reading: Game Pigeon Pool Hack
How To Pair Plantronics Bluetooth Headset With An iPhone
To successfully pair your headset with your phone, follow the steps set out below:
- Start with your Plantronics Headset switched off.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your iPhone. You will find it under the Settings menu. In the settings menu, look for the setting General, tap it and then look for Bluetooth.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth setting is turned On.
- The iPhone will automatically search for any devices within range that are emitting the Bluetooth signal. It is a good idea to turn off any other devices that also use Bluetooth connectivity to make it easy for your phone to connect to your headset.
- Turn on the pairing mode on your Plantronics headset.
- When you see the devices name appear on your iPhone screen, select it by tapping, and the headset will automatically pair to your phone.
- After the devices pair, a message may pop up requesting a passkey. The passkey pairing is enabled in some devices but not in others. So dont worry if you are not asked for a passkey your device will still work perfectly. If you see the pop-up request, enter 0000, which is the factory setting passcode.
- You then should see your headsets name appear with the status of Connected.
- Now, you are all set to use your new headset.
How To Sync Plantronics Headset
wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. This article has been viewed 27,137 times.
Syncing, or pairing, your Plantronics audio device to a mobile device, like a phone or tablet, is easy via Bluetooth. To know how, scroll down to step 1.
You May Like: How To Get Old Texts On New iPhone
First Time Pairing For The Voyager Legend Headset:
1) Turn the headset on. Slide the power switch to the on position showing green. The headsets LEDs will begin flashing red/blue. The Voyager Legend headset is now in pairing mode. If you dont see the red/blue flashing LED, turn the headset off and repeat step 1. If for a second time your Voyager Legend LED doesnt flash red/blue, your headset may have already been paired. Skip to the below section labeled: To Pair Voyager Legend to a Different Phone or Re-Pair to the Same Phone
2) Turn on your phones Bluetooth feature. While the Voyager Legends LEDs are flashing red/blue, activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices. iPhone Settings > General > Bluetooth > On Android Smartphones Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices
NOTE: Menus may vary by device
3) Select Voyager Legend. Select PLT_Legend on your phone as a found device. If your phone asks, enter four zeros for the passcode or simply accept the connection.
4) Complete pairing process. Once your Plantronics Bluetooth pairing is complete, LEDs on the Voyager Legend will stop flashing red/blue and you will hear pairing successful. from the headset.
NOTE: To enable caller name announcement, allow access to your contacts if your phone prompts you.
How To Pair And Use Plantronics W740 With Your Bluetooth Cell Phone
Most of our modern day cell phones can be paired to multiple Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth hands-free devices, but it can only be connected to one device at a time. Follow the instructions below to pair your Cell phone to the Plantronics W740.
4. On the W740 base, the Bluetooth indicator LED will turn solid blue when the base has an active connection with the cell phone.
Recommended Reading: iPhone Sound Check
Pair A Bluetooth Device With Your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Ios 141
Read help info
Bluetooth is a wireless connection which can be used to connect to other devices, such as a wireless headset or keypad.
Press the indicator next to “Bluetooth” to turn on the function.
3. Pair Bluetooth device with your phone
Press the required Bluetooth device and follow the instructions on the screen to pair the device with your phone.
4. Return to the home screen
Slide your finger upwards starting from the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen.
Why Is My Plantronics Headset Not Connecting
If the headset is listed in your cell phones list of paired devices, but will not connect to the phone, please try the following: Delete the headset from your cell phones list of paired devices. Pair the headset with your phone again. If the issue persists, try pairing the headset to a different cell phone.
Recommended Reading: How To Get Old Messages Back On iPhone
First Solution: Make Sure Bluetooth Is Enabled
First off, make sure that the Bluetooth service on your iPhone is enabled, and that your Bluetooth speaker or headset is in pairing mode. Most of the time, you dont even have to do anything, your devices will simply reconnect by themselves if youve already paired them before.
If youve already paired both devices before, most of the time, theyll reconnect automatically, but if not, then move on to the next solution.
How To Pair Plantronics Legend Bluetooth Headset To iPhone 7
Plantronics Headsets are great for use for people of all kinds. Every professional can use this headset for their daily use or personal use other than work. This headset comes with a lot of features that offer ease for the professionals to work easily without any hindrance. The Plantronics Bluetooth Headset works well on its own too.
However, if you pair your phone, you can use more features of it. Some of the features that are present in the headset can be best used by connecting it to the phone or any other Bluetooth device. You can connect your phone to any device whether you have a Window, Android or Apple device. This manual tells you about connecting your Plantronics Bluetooth Headset to your iPhone. Once it is connected to your phone, you can use the extended features.
Read Also: Mirroring To Samsung Tv From iPhone
Read Before Getting Started
If this guide or the Voyager 5200 reset doesn’t get your headset working, then you’ll want to do one of two things.
Wait Until The Plantronics Voyager 5200 Says Pairing Successful
Once the BT600 is in pairing mode and the Plantronics Voyager 5200 is in pairing mode all you have to do is wait five to ten seconds for the devices to complete the pairing process.
The lights on both devices will stop flashing red and blue, and the Plantronics Voyager 5200 will make an audible sound saying “pairing successful.”
That’s it! If you are pairing your Plantronics Voyager 5200 to either a mobile device or to the BT600 USB dongle its a very quick and easy process. It shouldnt take more than a minute each time. If you find that it takes longer than this estimation or you need additional support, contact us today.
You May Like: Edit Autofill Credit Card iPhone