How To Mirror iPhone To Tv Without Wi
There are times that you want to share content from your iPhone with others but dont have Wi-Fi readily available. Fortunately, there are a few solutions available if thats ever the case.
In this article, youll see how to mirror your iPhone to your TV without using a Wi-Fi connection. Lets get started.
How To Change Airplay Settings On Your Samsung Tv
1. Using your TV remote, go to “Settings” and select “General.”
2. Choose “Apple AirPlay Settings” from the menu.
3. From here, choose one or more of the following options to make adjustments:
- AirPlay: This allows you to turn your TV’s AirPlay feature on, which only needs to be done the first time you use AirPlay. You can also turn AirPlay off.;
- Subtitles and Captioning: This setting not only allows you to turn subtitles for your selected media on and off, it also lets you change the size, font, and color of the subtitles.
- About AirPlay: Open this menu if you want to make sure you’re running the latest version of AirPlay, or to find information about your current software.;
- Require Code: When you first start using AirPlay, anybody on your Wi-Fi network with a compatible device can connect and mirror to your TV. If you want to prevent this for any reason, you can use this setting to create a passcode users need to enter before they can project anything to your TV.
Screen Mirroring To Your Samsung Tv
That photograph you took is stunning, but you know what would make it look even more amazing? Projecting it onto a big screen. With Smart View, you can wirelessly connect a compatible Samsung device to a Samsung Smart TV. Beam photos, videos, presentations, and games on a large screen to make them look bigger and better.
Note: Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and device model. Smart View is not available on every device. Devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV for screen mirroring.
Read Also: How Do You Turn Off iPhone 10
Play Audio On Your Tv With Airplay 2
You can’t stop listening to that song on your iPhone, but how much better would it sound through your TV’s speakers? Well, you can play all your favorite songs on the TV through AirPlay.
Connect your TV to the internet and make sure your iPhone is on the same network.
On your iPhone, open your music player and select a song.
Tap the;AirPlay;icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select your TV and then the audio will start playing through the TV!Note: If a code displays, you will need to enter it to make the music start playing on the TV.
Alternatively, If you were already playing audio, just swipe down from the upper right to open the control center and tap the AirPlay icon on the audio player.
To stop playing audio on your TV simply tap the AirPlay icon on your iPhone and then deselect your TV.
Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung Tv
Screen mirror sports on TV.
Connecting iPad to Samsung Smart TV wirelessly using MirrorMeister, you need:
- Your Samsung Smart TV.
- MirrorMeister mirroring app;installed on your tablet.
- You can also download MirrorMeister directly from the Samsung App Store.
- Connect your iPad to thesame network as your Samsung TV.
Recommended Reading: How To Secure Your iPhone From Hackers
Airplay 2 Compatible Samsung Tvs And Smart Monitors
Note: Evolution kits will not add AirPlay 2 or Apple TV functionality.
Check out the following list to see which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2:
2021 27″ and 32″ M5 Smart Monitors
2021 32″ M7 Smart Monitor
2020 8K and 4K QLED TVs
2020 Frame and Serif TV
2020 Premiere Projector
2019 8K and 4K QLED TVs
2019 Frame, Serif, and 4K UHD TV
2018 Frame TV
2018 Smart Full HDTV N5300
Q2 I’m Having Difficulty Getting My Devices Connected; What Can I Do
If you are having difficulty mirroring your device to a PC or TV, start by checking your network connection. Sometimes the problem may be that you are connected to 2 different bands on the same network. In addition, check your Wi-Fi settings to be sure that both devices are on the same band. If you are using HDMI cables, do ensure that all ports are working properly.
Recommended Reading: How To Set Number Of Rings On iPhone
Mirror For Samsung Tv
If you dont like the performance of the SmartView app, you can try the Mirror app for Samsung TV. This $4.99 app gives you a bit more freedom with what you can mirror onto your Samsung TV.;
Once your phone and TV are on the same network, the Mirror app will ask you to select your television. Select the correct TV;from the menu.
Select Mirror Samsung TV>Start Broadcast. Your iPhone’s screen is then mirrored onto your Samsung Smart TV, showing how long you have been mirroring the screen.
When you’d like to stop mirroring, go back to the app, and select Stop Broadcast.
Screen Mirroring iPhone To Samsung Tv Apowermirror
If the above ways dont work for your Samsung screen mirroring iPhone, you can use ApowerMirror. It is a great screen mirroring app that lets you display your iPhone screen to your TV in an easy way. It comes quite in handy when it comes to streaming movies, photos, playing games and much more. You can even record your device screen activity while streaming content. Follow the below steps to learn how to use ApowerMirror.
Step 1: Download and install it ApowerMirror on your iPhone and computer.
Step 2: Next, you need to use an HDMI cable for connection between TV and PC. In this way, your computer will be reflected on your television.
Step 3: Now, click the M button from the app to connect your iPhone to your computer. Next, click Phone screen mirroring and click Start Now.
Step 4: Finally, your iPhone will be mirrored to your TV as well as a computer at the same time.
How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV via ApowerMirror
Don’t Miss: How To Move Pics From iPhone To Pc
Bonus Tip: An Alternative Of iPhone To Mirror Screen
We recommended you give AnyTrans;a try for the best alternative option for iPhone screen mirroring onto a computer. This tool comes quite handy for those who got tired of the small screen of their iOS device. With the help of it, mirroring, recording, and capturing the screen of your iPhone from the computer has become convenient to do.
Now, you can easily get rid of your iPhone slow down by simply recording and capturing your device screen from the computer. If youre looking for a one-stop solution for your iPhone screen mirroring, dont look further from AnyTrans. The following are the reasons to do so.
How To Mirror Your iPhone Or iPad On A Smart Tv
If you have a Samsung, LG, Panasonic, or Sony smart TV, then youll be happy to know that you dont need to buy an Apple TV or attach a plethora of unsightly dongles to your iPhone or iPad to mirror its display to the TV.
Indeed, a series of App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS devices screen to supported Smart TVs with ease.
For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If they are, then youre ready to begin; otherwise, take care of that first.
Don’t Miss: What Year Is iPhone Se
Mirror Your iPhone iPad Or Ipod Touch
Use Screen Mirroring to see the entire screen of your iOS device on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
Was this helpful?
Screen Mirroring Not Working On Samsung Tv
It is common that screen mirroring not working on Samsung TV. Luckily, there are a few and simple ways to help you fix this issue.
- Try to restart your devices, both your TV and your phone.
- Pair and connect your phone to your TV with the same WiFi.
- Reboot the WiFi router.
- Turn off your TVs Bluetooth.
- Try to use a third-party screen mirroring tool. Here ApowerMirror and LetsView are recommended.
Also Check: What Is Sound Check On iPhone
Use A Lightning Digital Av Adapter To Screen Mirror
This is one of the easier options, but you will need to buy or acquire a specific adapter from Apple for it to work. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter can be found for around $49.00 and works with most iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. You will need to have an extra HDMI cable ready to use, as it will be used to physically link your iPhone to your Samsung TV.;
Connect the AV Adapter to your iPhone.
Connect the HDMI cable to the AV Adapter. You will see the port on the adapter where the HDMI cable needs to be plugged into.;
Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the Samsung TV.
Set the source on the Samsung TV to the input you connected the HDMI cable to. You should now see your iPhones screen mirrored on your Samsung TV.;
Samsung Tv Screen Mirroring Keeps Disconnecting
There are cases when Samsung TV screen mirroring keeps disconnecting. Simply follow the steps below to fix this.
- Check your WiFi connection.
- Check your devices power-saving mode and toggle it off.
- Reset or restart your WiFi router.
Once done settings, you will be able to mirror your phone to your Samsung TV successfully.
If youve encountered any of the above-mentioned problems, you can check out this article to troubleshoot screen mirroring Samsung TV not Working issues. They are simple and easy to follow without the need for the expertise.
What Is Apple Airplay And Airplay 2
Whether youre using your iPhone, iPad or Mac, youll be able to operate AirPlay with a simple tap. Youll find the controls on the app youre using on iOS, in the control centre of your device, and even on the lock screen enabling you to play, pause, fast forward and rewind as well as adjust the volume on your tv.;
So whats the difference between AirPlay and AirPlay 2? Well, AirPlay started life back in 2004 as AirTunes, and was designed to allow users to send audio and video signals from one sender device to one receiver device .;
Apple AirPlay 2, however, is a game-changer. Most of us have multiple smart speakers and devices in our homes, and AirPlay 2 allows you to create a multi-room streaming system. AirPlay 2 works with more devices including smart TVs from Samsung, LG and Sony plus smart speakers such as and .
Because AirPlay 2 is recognised by the Apple HomeKit, which is an app built into all newer iOS devices, you can label and rename the rooms where your AirPlay 2 devices live and then automate the process using Siri. So once youve labelled a room, for example, Living room, you can then use Siri to control the device by simply saying Hey Siri, play Take That greatest hits in the living room. ;
How To Airplay Content From Within Apps
If you’d rather not mirror your entire phone’s screen to your TV, some major media services like , HBO Max, and Hulu have an AirPlay button directly in their apps. Unfortunately, Netflix no longer includes the in-app AirPlay option.;
Some built-in iPhone apps like the have the AirPlay option as well, located in the “Share” menu.;
1. Once you’ve made sure your phone and your TV are on the same Wi-Fi network, open the app and select the media you want to play.
2. Find the AirPlay button a rectangle with a triangle beneath it, usually near the top-right or top left corner of the screen and tap it. If you’re trying to AirPlay from the Photos app, tap the “Share” button, then select “AirPlay.”
3. Choose the name of your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
4. If a passcode appears on your Samsung TV, enter it into the pop-up on your iPhone.;
5. Your photo or video should then begin mirroring onto your Samsung TV.;
Project Your Windows 10 Pc To A Tv
Before everyone can enjoy the show, make sure your PC and TV have the right requirements. You will need:
A WiDi compatible PC: Most newer PCs that come with Windows 8 or Windows 10 will support WiDi. The best to way find out if your PC is compatible is by trying to mirror your screen.;If your PC does not support WiDi, you can; always use a separate USB adapter.
Miracast/WiDi receiver on your TV: Make sure your TV has a Miracast or WiDi receiver. If not, you can always use an external adapter.
Mirror your screen
On your PC, click;Start, then;Settings, and then;Devices.
Click;Bluetooth & other devices, then;Add Bluetooth or other device, and then;Wireless display or dock.
Click your TV once its name is displayed. If prompted, select;Allow;on your TV.
When the connection is complete, click;Done;on your PC. Now your PC screen will be mirrored to the TV.
Disconnect the devices
Once you are finished mirroring your screen, it’s time to disconnect.
Click;Start,;then;Settings, and then;Devices.
Click;Bluetooth & other devices, and click the connected TV.
Click;Remove;device, and then click;Yes.
Capture Your iPhone Screen In One
Looking for a way to capture your device screen from the computer? Then, you will be glad to know that AnyTrans can handle this operation with ease. The best part is that every screen youll capture will be saved on your computer automatically and right away. Moreover, you can edit your screenshots in real-time.
With AnyTrans, you can have full control of your iPhone from a computer. Thats very helpful in various situations, especially when you want to watch your favorite movie stored on iPhone on the bigger screen of the computer.
Screen Mirroring iPhone via AnyTrans Capture Content
As you can now see that AnyTrans has much more to offer as compared to simple AirPlay feature for iPhone screen mirroring. For more details, please refer to;How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Computer >;
Best Ways To Connect And Mirror Pc To Samsung Tv
Best screen mirror apps for Android. We have carefully handpicked these screen mirror programs so that you can download them safely. The top downloaded are Android Accessibility Suite, ZOOM Cloud Meetings, Always On Display and below is a list with all screen mirror apps.
In order to mirror the laptop screen on your TV, here are the steps you can follow: Open your Windows and click on its start menu. Next, proceed to the options Settings> Devices and finally Bluetooth and Other Devices. Select Add Bluetooth option. Click on the Dock or Wireless Display option.
On your TV, choose the option Screen share, Miracast. And click on the icon that is called Smartview , Screen share , Screen mirroring , or Mirroring display. You will see all the devices that offer Screen Mirroring and Chromecast. Then click on your TV which will be displayed in order to connect your Samsung Galaxy A71 to your TV.
Hi. I am facing an issue while Connecting laptop to Samsung Smart TV. The idea is to do mirroring laptop to smart tv. Just to be clear I want to mirror laptop screen and want that to be mirrored to TV.
Since your computer is connected to your TV it will be then reflected. Mirror for Samsung TV. The first way to mirror an iPhone to a Smart TV is by using an application called Mirror for Samsung TV. This application is capable of mirroring any iOS devices screen activities onto a Samsung Smart TV.
Why Cant I Cast To My Samsung Smart Tv
Make sure both Samsung TV and your device are connected to the same WiFi network. The SmartThings app is available on both Play Store and App Store, download and install it on your device. Open the SmartThings app and Tap on Add Device. Tap on Smart View and now you can cast content from the device to Samsung TV.
How To Set Up Screen Mirroring On 2018 Samsung Tvs
Sharing content between your mobile device and your smart TV has never been easier, and you can share everything from video and photos to games and apps. Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app .
1. Download the SmartThings app. If you dont have it on your phone or tablet already, download and install the SmartThings app. When you open the app, it will automatically search for other Samsung devices, so search for and select your TV from the list of devices.
2. Open Screen Sharing. Select Mobile Device from the Connection Guide, and select Screen Sharing .
3. Get your phone and TV on the same network. Once you’ve installed and launched the app on your smartphone or tablet, it will prompt you to connect to the same network as the TV.
4. Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing. In the SmartThings app, add your TV to the list of connected devices. On the TV, you will be asked to allow sharing, so select Yes using the TV remote.
5. Select Smart View to share content. Once your TV is connected to your phone, select the Smart View option on the app to begin mirroring content between the phone and the TV. Simply select the photos, movies or music from your phone using the on-screen menu on either the television or your device.
6. Use your phone as a remote. You will also be able to use the phone or tablet as a remote control for the TV, making all of the same controls on the remote available through the touch screen.