Browse And Open Files And Folders
Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen.
If you dont see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
To view recently opened files, tap Recents at the bottom of the screen.
To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
Note: If you havent installed the app that created a file, a preview of the file opens in Quick Look.
For information about marking folders as favorites or adding tags, see Organize files and folders in Files on iPhone.
Transfer Through Shareit App
To Transfer Files from PC to iPhone without iTunes through SHAREit you need its app on both the devices. Follow the below steps to do the task:
- Select the file on your PC you want to transfer
- This will send a file receiving message on your iPhone. Tap OK in the message on iPhone
- The file is imported to iPhone from your PC
You can send documents, photos, videos, and apps through this file transfer application. Although transferring files is fast it does not always work. Often multiple attempts are required to send a file to SHAREit.
Often accessing important PC files on mobile devices is necessary for your work. So whenever you want to transfer important presentations, photos, videos, and music, etc., from PC to iPhone without iTunes, you can transfer through AirDrop, SHAREit or Cloud Drives. Also, one of most used and successful method to transfer Files from PC to iPhone without iTunes is through a software due to its ease of use and no file size limitation.
Whichever method you opt, do not forget to share your file transfer experience from PC to iPhone in the comment box below.
About The Author
Way : Tranfer Files From iPhone To Pc Using Itunes Sync Via Usb
iTunes is the official iOS device manager from Apple that allows users to manage their iOS device. Users can back up their iOS device as well as restore data if any mishap occurs. It can also be used to sync data between iOS device and PC. If you want to know how to transfer files from iPhone to PC using USB using iTunes, follow the below steps –
Step 1: Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC and open it.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to your PC using a USB cable and wait for the iPhone to be detected by iTunes.
Step 3: Now, click on the Device icon and then click Settings in the left pane.
Step 4: Select the content you want to sync and then tap Sync.
Step 5: Finally, click the Apply button and iTunes will start syncing the data. iTunes will automatically sync every time you connect your device with PC.
Also Check: What iPhone 11 Color Should I Get
Move Data From Android To iPhone 14 With Move To Ios
Moving to the iOS application will allow you to transfer data from Android to iPhone 14 via Wi-Fi. It would help if you kept certain things in mind, such as the Wi-Fi being turned on, the devices being charged. Hereâs how to move data from Android to iOS:
Supported data types:
All data types apart from music, books, PDFs
- While activating the new iPhone 14, select the Move Data from Android
- Now, launch the Move to iOS application on your android smartphone. Tap on Continue, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- On your new iPhone 14 screen, youâll find a code. Note down the code and enter it on the Move to iOS application on Android.
- The new iPhone 14 device will create a temporary Wi-Fi network youâll need to join on your Android. Once you join the network, a Transfer Data screen will appear on your Android.
- Now, you can choose the content on the Android device you wish to transfer and tap on Continue. Make sure the loading bar finishes on both devices before disconnecting the Wi-Fi.
- Need to wipe existing data
- Slow process
Transferring Files From Smartphone To Mac
How to transfer files from an Android phone to Mac using a USB cable?
This is definitely not as straightforward as shifting documents between Android and Windows devices. But still, nothing too complicated.
1. The first step is to install the Android File Transfer app on your Mac. The application should run and install itself.
2. Now just plug your phone into your Apple device using a USB cable.
3. Browse the contents of your phone as you please and transfer them to the desired folder on your Mac.
Read Also: How To Delete All Data From iPhone
How To Transfer Files From Smartphone To Pc Using Wi
Receiving Files from Android Phone or iPhone to Window PC Using Wi-Fi Router
Got a Wi-Fi router?
Great! Now you can start sending and receiving files between devices.
But before you go, you will need to install any third-party FTP app on your Android or iOS phone to make things work.
And since Windows doesnt support airdrop, you cant use Bluetooth to send files from your iPhone to a Windows computer. That is why you can use this same method for sharing files from your iPhone to PC with a wireless connection. For this:
1. Go to the Internet Settings on your phone.
2. Locate the Wi-Fi hotspot feature in Hotspot & tethering settings and simply turn it on.
3. Open the FTP app that will show you a URL.
4. On your computer, go to My Computer.
5. In the address bar at the top, type in the URL from your phone app. Your Android storage will be now visible on your computer.
Transferring Files from Your Android Phone to Mac using Wi-Fi Router
You can actually use the same FTP storage sharing method on your Mac. But you will need to install an FTP-supported app on your computer as well.
Copy the URL from your Android and paste it into your FTP app on your Mac. And you will start seeing your phone storage on your screen in no time.
Transfer Android To iPhone 14 After Setup Via Mobiletrans
Wondershare MobileTrans is an all-one solution for cross-platform data transfer such as Android to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to Android, and iOS to iOS. The software offers a faster data transfer than sharing or transferring files over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Hereâs the best part: there is no need for any internet connection during the data transfer from Android to the new iPhone 14.
Supported Data Types
Mobiletrans supports photos, music, calendar, videos, bookmarks, text messages, voice memos, and contacts transfer for Android to iPhone.
Want to know how to transfer Android to iPhone after setup via Wondershare MobileTrans? Hereâs a step-by-step guide:
- Launch Wondershare MobileTrans on your PC and connect the old Android device and new iPhone 14 to your PC.
- Go to the Phone Transfer tab and click the Phone to Phone
- Select the data type you wish to transfer from the old Android device to the new iPhone 14 and click on the Start button. The process will be completed in a few minutes, depending on the data size.
- The trial version can only transfer limited data.
Upgrading a new iPhone 14 from any Android device is no longer a hassle. Transfer all the data in a single click via Wondershare Mobiletrans now!
MobileTrans – Transfer WhatsApp between iOS and Android
Easy WhatsApp transfer between different phones. The 1-click solution to backup WhatsApp chats on iOS/Android devices.
Also Check: How To Change Your Keyboard Color On iPhone
To Transfer Photos Using A Usb Cable:
1. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. You may be prompted to unlock it with its passcode . If a pop-up appears asking if you “trust” the computer, choose Trust and, if asked, enter your device’s passcode.
2. On your PC running Windows 10, click the Start button. Choose from the menu that pops up.
3. In Photos, click Import and select “From a connected device” in the top-right corner.
4. The computer will begin scanning your iPhone for photos and videos. If you have multiple photo-storing devices connected, you’ll be able to pick which one you want.
5. You’ll have the option to choose where you want to put your imported photos and to select which ones you want to transfer. Once you have made your selection, click Import.
Alternatively, you can also go into File Explorer and click on iPhone under the This PC menu. From there, click on Internal Storage and DCIM your photos and videos are in here, categorized by year and month. You can then copy and paste them to somewhere on your computer.
Quick tip: The DCIM method will work for other versions of Microsoft Windows other than Windows 10 as well.
How To Transfer Files From Android To Pc
Lets look at each option and how you can use them to move files between your devices.
Transferring Files Via USB
If you have an Android phone, you can use the original USB cable that shipped with it to transfer files between the devices.
The typical USB cables are micro-USB to USB-A/B/C, USB-C-USB-A, or USB-C to USB-C, but you need to check the ports your PC has before connecting.
For example, if your phone shipped with a USB-C to USB-C cable, and your PC only has the classic USB-A port, youll need a USB-C to USB-A cable to connect.
The USB method is secure and fast. Once you connect your phone to the PC, check for your phone in the File Explorer window. Select the files you want to move and then drag them where you want to save them on your PC.
Transferring Files Via SD Card
If you dont have a USB cable, you can use a microSD card or SD card on your Android phone to transfer files from Android to PC. Just copy the files you want to transfer onto the SD card, and then use a microSD or SD card adapter to move the files to your PC and view the data.
Transferring Files Via WiFi
If youre using a Samsung phone with Samsung DeX, you can connect your phone to the PC over your local network, and then drag your files out of the DeX window into a folder on your PC.
Transferring Files Via Bluetooth
Bluetooth is another great option if you dont have a USB cable, microSD or SD card, or WiFi. However, it has a slow transfer rate, especially for large files.
Recommended Reading: How To Free Up Storage On Your iPhone
Simple Ways To Transfer Files From iPhone X/8/7/6/5 To Pc
In our daily life, we cannot live without our Smartphone, especially for iPhone users, iPhone would be a great entertaining device for shooting photos and videos, playing music and movies, communicating with family, friends and colleagues through iMessages, Facetime, WhatsApp, etc. iPhone just become part of daily life to most of us. Even its capacity is increasing, we still cannot keep all our files and data on our iPhone. So transfer files from iPhone to PC would be a best way to free up the space of your iPhone and save some important files to computer for backup. How to transfer files from iPhone to PC easily? Keep reading and find 5 ways to copy your files to your computer below.
What Is The Fastest Way To Transfer Files From Pc To Pc
The fastest and easiest way to transfer from PC to PC is to use the companys local area network as the transfer medium. With both computers connected to the network, you can map the hard drive of one computer as a hard drive on the other computer and then drag and drop files between computers using Windows explorer.
Don’t Miss: How To Unlock Disabled iPhone 5
Transfer Files From iPhone To Pc Without Itunes Via Icloud
Usually, iPhone users backup their iPhone data to iCloud. So, if you are one of them then you can move your iPhone files to PC through iCloud. Another best part is iCloud drive can be downloaded for Windows as well as Mac operating system. Else you can download files by visiting iCloud.com on your PC browser. Below are the steps:
How to Transfer iPhone Files to PC without iTunes via iCloud
Apple Windows It Doesn’t Matter You Can Transfer Your Photos And Files From Your Pc To Your iPhone And Vice Versa Here’s How To Do It
- Seamlessly syncing data between Apple and non-Apple devices is possible and quite simple.
- Using iCloud for Windows is a great way to access photos and videos from an Apple device.
- There are many software solutions available that help you transfer data from your iPhone to your PC.
Many people believe that if you dont own a Mac, you cant sync photos from your Apple device to a non-Apple laptop/computer. However, it is actually relatively simple to transfer data from an iPhone or iPad to your PC.
To import photos and videos from your iPhone, you have a few options. Whether its to download photos for editing on your PC or to ensure that your photo gallery is backed up across multiple devices, here are essential steps to make your images available on a Windows PC.
You May Like: Which iPhone X Is The Biggest
How To Transfer Data From Android To iPhone 14 After Setup
You can transfer data from Android to iPhone 14 after setting up in three ways, i.e., using MobileTrans, iTunes, and Google Drive. However, If you have different types of data that need to be transferred to iPhone 14, we recommend using the MobileTrans, as iTunes and Google Drive only support 3-4 types of data at most.
Move To Ios From Android Via Google Drive
Google Drive is similar to Dropbox and is a cloud storage platform that lets you transfer data from Android to iOS. Google Drive offers 15GB of free storage, and you can store images, audio, video, and multiple other forms of data.
Supported data types:
- Open the Google Drive app on your Android smartphone and sign in with your credentials.
- From the Google Drive application, tap on Menu, select Backups, and Tap Backup now.
- Install Google Drive on your iPhone 14 and sign into the same Google account.
- Limited storage
Read Also: Is iPhone 11 Same Size As 11 Pro
How To Transfer Files From iPhone To Windows And Mac Computers Using An Sd Card
iPhones dont have an SD card slot. So, transferring files from your iPhone to your computer wont be as quick. To start the process, you will also need an extra tool in the form of a Lightning to SD card adapter.
1. After connecting the Lighting port to your iPhone, insert the memory card into the card reader.
2. Head to the file you want to transfer. For instance, a photo you want to send to your computer.
3. Select the item and press the option to Share.
4. Next, tap on Save to Files. This is when your phone will show you the available options. Select your SD card, which mostly shows up as No Name.
5. From there, select the folder where you wish to store your file.
6. To complete the transfer, eject your SD card after saving your files on it. Insert it into your desktop or laptop device. You will now be able to drag and drop files from the card to your device.
Transfer Files From iPhone To Pc With Mobiletrans
Transferring files from iPhone to PC is quite simple when you have software like MobileTrans. With its seamless interface, you can transfer from one device to another within a few clicks.
Let us see how you can transfer your file from your phone to your computer with Mobile Trans.
Step 1: Connect your phone to computer
To connect your iPhone with the PC, you will have to connect your iPhone with your computer with USB cable. Once the connection has been established click on the File Transfer option and from there click on Export to computer.
After the connection is established, a window will show all the data types that can be transferred from your iPhone to your computer. From here, choose the file that you want to transfer.
After the files have been selected, click on the export button to begin the process. Do not disconnect the device, until the MobileTrans export process completes.
Once the export has been completed, you can import the files to your iPhone again whenever you want and wherever you want.
All you need is these three steps and the transfer process is complete. Even if you are wondering how to transfer the large video files from iPhone to pc, MobileTrans can be a reliable solution.
You can transfer your iPhone data from PC to Mobile Trans with one click. Besides, the software is not just about its efficiency, but also safety and security. The only person that has access to your data is you, so do not worry about any data leaks.
Recommended Reading: What Is The Best iPhone To Buy In 2020
How To Transfer Photos From An iPhone To A Computer
There might be several reasons youd want to transfer photos from your iPhone to a computer: to have copies on your hard drive, edit the images, or give a copy to a friend. Transferring photos from an iPhone to a PC used to be a somewhat complicated task since they were much less compatible. This scenario, however, has long since changed and when it comes to sharing pictures. The problems of old are no longer present.
In this article, youll see how to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer quickly and easily. Well also explain how to do so from a Mac or PC.