How To Change Imei Number On iPhone Using Ziphone
First, you need to know your iPhones IMEI number. This is a pretty straightforward procedure that takes only a few minutes to change IMEI iPhone.
01. Dial *#06# on the iPhones dialer to activate the feature. It is possible to obtain the iPhones IMEI number by dialing a special code.
02. After collecting your iPhones IMEI number, youll need to transfer to a personal desktop or laptop to continue.
03. Ziphone is a PC tool that you may download to your computer or laptop. Take a look at the PC application.
04. Open the iPhone in its recovery mode for the following step.
This can be done by simultaneously pressing the Home Button as well as the Power Button. When you see the Apple logo, keep pressing it until it disappears. Release your Home button as soon as this happens. As a result, a wire will appear directly beneath the iTunes logo when it appears on the screen.
05. Connect the iPhone to your PC while in this mode.
06. Open your Ziphone folder on your PC and right-click while you are there. Select Start Command Prompt Here from the drop-down menu.
07. Type ZiPhone into the Command Prompt window.
08. In the next step, type ziphone -u -i aIMEINumber. Enter the fresh IMEI number you wish for your iOS device in place of IMEI Number.
09. Wait for ZiPhone to finish the process for 3-4 minutes after typing this code. To finish the process, reboot your phone.
10. To find out your phones new IMEI number, simply dial *#06# from your iPhones dialer.
S To Change Imei Number Of iPhone
Below is the step by step guide change IMEI number of iPhones. Follow all the steps carefully, and you can change the IMEI number of an iPhone easily.
With this, you have successfully changed your iPhone’s IMEI number to the desired IMEI number. Above given trick is a simple process that takes few minutes. Now you can check the new IMEI number of your iPhone by dialing *#06#. And you will see the new IMEI.
How To Enable Or Disable Phone Numbers And Email Addresses For Facetime On iPhone And iPad
You may not want every FaceTime number or address to ring on every one of your Apple devices. For example, you may not want your work iPhone number to ring on your family iPad. That’s why you can choose to turn any number or address on or off on any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Tap on the checkmark to the left of any number or email address you want to turn off .
To re-enable any numbers or addresses, simply reverse the process and tap the number or address to add the checkmark back.
Recommended Reading: Can I Screen Mirror iPhone To Samsung Tv
Coming To A Conclusion
There are many iPhone users and there are many tech geeks who want to use their iPhone to a maximum level and taking it to the utmost level means you can use any software and tools to see the full potential of your iPhone. Many have gone through this process before and there are many who will in the future.
If you have taken a look at How to Change IMEI Number on iPhone Without Jailbreak, then you know that it is quite simple and would not take more than an hour or so.
So, why not try your hands and get take your iPhone to the maximum level. If you encounter any error after then you can Contact for Mobile Repair Service.
S To Change Imei Number Of iPhone:
Step 1. First of all, you need to know the actual IMEI address of your ios device and that you can get by dialing the number *#06# this will display your current IMEI number.
Step 2. Now you need to jailbreak your device. You can follow our guide on How To Jailbreak Your iPhone: The Step By Step Guide.
Step 3. After jailbreak your device you need to download a PC tool that will allow you to change the IMEI number of your device that is Ziphone. Now from the link download and extract the folder package.
Step 4. Now start the phone in recovery mode. Press the Sleep/Wake and Power button and hold till the Apple logo is visible. Then release the Sleep/Wake button and the iTunes logo with a cable will appear on the screen. Connect the iPhone to the PC in this mode.
Step 5. Now in the extracted files folder of your windows PC press Shift button of a keyboard and then right click on the empty place and click on Start command prompt here.
Step 6. Now there type the ZiPhone in command prompt.
Step 7. Now there enter ziphone -u -i a123456789012345 .
Now it will take up to 2-3 minutes and then after your device will get reboots. Thats it! you are done, now the IMEI number of your device will get changed and you will have new IMEI address on your device that you can check by dialing *#06#.
Also Read: Best iPhone Tricks And Tips To Do After Jailbreak
Don’t Miss: How To Cancel Call Forwarding On iPhone
How Do You Cancel Auto Refill On Straight Talk
Your phone will be automatically disconnected and you will no longer be able to access the services you previously paid for. However, if your services are included in an automatic recharge plan, you must contact Straight Talk at 1 4302355 to cancel the automatic payments. You can cancel your services without penalty or commission.
Things To Be Remember Before Changing Imei Of iPhone
There are some things you should keep in mind before following the process to change the IMEI number of an iPhone without jailbreak.
- The iPhone should be unlocked or activated already. You can check out the guide to activate the iPhone.
- If you change your device’s IMEI number, its warranty will be destroyed. If the warranty period has ended, you can change the IMEI number freely.
- Changing the IMEI number of a stolen phone is illegal. You may get caught.
I hope you have read the above points and comply with these. So, let’s move to the step by step guide to change IMEI number of an iPhone.
Also Read:-How to Change Android IMEI Number
You May Like: iPhone New Carrier Update
What Happens When You Change Your Apple Id Phone Number
Updating this phone number ensures that when Apple needs to send you a verification code, such as when you log into your computer, it will be sent to the correct phone number instead of the old one. It will also help you get your account back if you ever get stuck. Tap your name at the top of the screen. Tap Password and security.
Will Private Number Lead To Privacy Leaks
Have you ever thought about that the private number you deleted on your iPhone can be recovered again? This means that someone else can easily access your number with some sort of recovery technology or software. So how to take off private number on iPhone to prevent from privacy leaks can certainly be a daunting task.
However, luckily there is a better way, iMyFone Umate Pro for Windows or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac . It is great if you need to sell your phone at any point and have used a private number for that particular phone. This will make it so the floating is not out there to be found. You dont want someone knowing your private information, deleting the data is the best way to ensure your privacy is not invaded.
Heres how to take off private number on iPhone permanently:
Step 1. Connect Your iDevice to PCPlease connect your iOS device to computer via cable. If this is the first time you are connecting to the computer, you need to Trust the computer first on your iPhone.
Step 2. Choose Erase Mode and ScanNote: You can choose either Erase Private Data or Erase Deleted Files, for they both can help with your privacy.Here lets take Erase Deleted Files as an example. Click “Scan” and then iMyFone Umate Pro will start to scan the device and list all of the deleted files. This process would take several minutes.
Step 4. Select Security Level and ConfirmNext you should type “delete” into the box to confirm.
Don’t Miss: Play 8 Ball Pool On Imessage
To Migrate/ Change Whatsapp iPhone Number: Ios
- Step 1: Go to the WhatsApp App, and Launch WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Next, Open WhatsApp settings option from the below tab.
- Step 3: Under the setting screen, Tap on Account.
- Step 4: Next, Tap on Change number, Verify prerequisite details given above.
Step 5: Tap on Next, Now you can see Number box to submit your Old and New number.
Old Phone number: Already running WhatsApp recently
New Phone number: New number that you want to migrate on.
Now, you will receive a text or Call for verification that one chooses in the verification process.
You did Change WhatsApp iPhone number setup steps.
Changing Phones But Not Phone Numbers
If youre going to switch from an Android phone to an iPhone, but with the same number, youll keep your account information. What you wont be able to keep are your messages. If you migrate from Android to iPhone or vice versa, youll lose all your messages.
If youre switching from one Android phone to another, you can restore your messages using the backup feature. Open WhatsApp -> Settings -> Chats -> Chat Backup. To save mobile data, make sure you tap on the Back up over option and choose Wi-Fi only.
If you havent added a Google account so your chats can be saved to Drive, tap on the Add account option. By tapping on the Back up to Google Drive option, you can also set up how often your chats are updated. Back up your messages manually if you dont feel like waiting for the assigned backup time.
Don’t Miss: iPhone 7 Sim Card Removal
Set Up Your Phone Number
On your iPhone:
On your other devices, you can now turn on the phone number that you just set up:
If you use this feature and share your Apple ID with someone, you can’t prevent them from seeing your conversations. Instead of using the same Apple ID as someone else, set up Family Sharing.
How To Change Your Phone Number On Signal On Android
1. Open the Signal app on your Android.
2. Leave any groups you are a member of so that people don’t continue to send messages to your old phone number. To do that, tap a group chat in your inbox, and then tap the name of the group at the very top of the screen. Then, on the Chat Settings page, tap “Leave Group” at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap your profile avatar at the top left of the screen. In the Settings menu, tap “Advanced.”
4. Turn off Signal messages and calls by swiping the button to the left. Confirm you want to do this by tapping “OK.”
5. If you have a new phone number on the same phone, return to the app’s main inbox screen and tap “Enable Signal message and calls.” Then follow the directions to enter your new phone number and complete the setup.
If you are switching to a new phone, install Signal from the Google Play store and then start the app. Follow the directions to set up a new account using your new phone number.
You May Like: How Do I Block Scam Likely Calls On My iPhone
Alternative Method To Change Imei Number On iPhone Without Jailbreak
01. Follow the 4th and 5th steps on the previous solution to begin this process. This will help you change IMEI iPhone. That also allows you to launch the iPhone in its recovery mode.
02. Then, to change the IMEI number iPhone, download your ZiPhone GUI. That should be done on your PC to proceed.
03. Now, you should launch ZiPhone GUI on the PC to proceed and change the IMEI number iPhone.
04. Now, please go to the option called Advanced Features. That can be found on the application.
05. You can then locate the option labeled Fake IMEI. Click on it.
06. Once you have done that, you can use this new IMEI anywhere you want.
07. Now, please tap on the option called Perform Action to complete the process.
Change IMEI Number on iPhone without jailbreak
It is true that this does not necessitate the usage of a jailbroken iPhone. Also, this second technique of changing an iPhones IMEI requires no prior knowledge of iOS programming.
Changing an iPhones IMEI number is easier after it has been jailbroken using Solution 01. The IMEI can cause a lot of issues for iPhones. Thus its crucial that customers are aware of this. Some of these issues may prevent the phone from working at all.
On the other hand, others may leave the iPhone open to data breaches and other security risks. So, if you want to do so, it can even be a violation of the law in some cases. As a result, consumers should only attempt to modify their iPhones IMEI number after giving it considerable thought.
How To Switch Apple Ids On Your iPhone Or iPad
Before you switch Apple IDs on your iPhone or iPad, you first need to sign out of your current ID. This is how you can do so:
Go to Settings.
Scroll down and tap on Sign Out.
Type in the password you use for your Apple ID and tap Turn Off.
Toggle the button to save a copy of the data.
Click on Sign Out.
Confirm that you want to sign out.
After that, follow these steps to switch Apple ID:
Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
Click on Sign in to your iPhone .
Tap on email and type in your new email address.
Type in your new password.
You May Like: How Do You Send Gifs On Imessage
Contacting Your Existing Network Provider
For example, in the UK we contacted EE who told us that if you were receiving ‘scam calls’, then you would be able to contact customer services and request the change. This would be done free of charge and the new number issued within 24 hours.
You don’t even need a new SIM card, as the existing one will automatically have the new number applied.
In any other instances aside from scam calls, you can still change your number but there will be a charge. There are dependent factors, but EE told us the cost would be between £29 and £35.
The same procedure is likely to apply to your network provider whether you’re in the UK, US, or anywhere else in the world. Try contacting the provider’s customer service helpdesk and asking about the number change to see if there are any additional steps or costs.
How To Change Imei Number On iPhones
1. First, you must determine the current IMEI number of your iPhone. This is a very simple process. The user needs to open the dialer of their iPhone and dial *#06#. Dialing this code will provide the user with the current IMEI number of their iPhones.
2. After obtaining the IMEI number of your iPhone, you will now need to switch to your personal computer or laptop to proceed further
3. On your PC or Laptop, download a PC tool by the name of Ziphone. Download the PC tool
4. The next step is to open your iPhone in recovery mode. To do this, press the Home Button and the Power Button simultaneous. Keep pressing till the Apple Logo appears on the screen. Once this happens, immediately release the Home button. This will cause the iTunes logo will come on the screen with wire right beneath it.
5. While in this mode, connect your iPhone to your personal computer.
6. On your computer, open the Ziphone folder and right-click while there. Select the option to Start Command Prompt Here.
7. In the Command Prompt window, type in ZiPhone
8. After this, type ziphone -u -i aIMEINumber
9. After typing this, wait for 3-4 minutes for ZiPhone to complete the process. Then, reboot your phone, and the process will be complete.
10. Dial *#06# in the dialer on your iPhone to check the new IMEI number of your phone.
Also Read:How to Control iPhone using Windows PC
Note: This step requires you to Jailbreak your iPhone, proceed with caution.
Don’t Miss: iPhone Message Pool