How To Link iPhone To Itunes Effectively
Except the means that we have mentioned above, you also can use iOS Data Transfer Tool to tether iTunes to iPhone and transmit the data between them rapidly, expediently and safely. If you are not sure that this program is secure and serviceable, you can know something about it at first.
This software is a professional management tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. With it, linking iPhone to iTunes is just a mere thing. Except that, you are not only allowed to transfer files like videos, photos, music, etc. from/to iPhone, but also able to back up and manage them with simple clicks. What’s more, it is compatible with almost all models of iDevice. Now let’s begin our cozy way to connect iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5 to iTunes.
– Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable, and make sure that the device is detected by the computer well.
– Launch the program and then it will detect the connected iPhone automatically, and display all its files as below.
– Select a folder on the top menu, then you can see different categories of this file in the left panel. Just choose one of them and tick your wanted files. Then select the option of “Export”> “Export to iTunes” button to move the selected files to iTunes library easily.
How To Fix iPhone Is Disabled With Itunes
The first thing that a lot of people do is simply connect their devices to iTunes to resolve this problem . Most of the time, iTunes automatically detects the issue and restores your device. Yes, this means that all the existing data and saved settings on your phone would be erased. Later, you can restore it from a previous iTunes backup. If you don’t have a backup, then it can be a troublesome situation.
If iTunes is not able to detect your device, then make sure you have an updated version of iTunes and using an authentic cable to connect your iPhone. To learn how to connect to iTunes when iPhone is disabled, follow these steps:
After when your phone would restart in the normal mode, you can safely remove it and use it the way you like. If you have taken a backup with iTunes previously, then you can easily restore your data afterward.
Force Restart iPhone To Get Out Of Connect To Itunes Screen
Force restarting your iPhone is a common way to fix many iOS issues including the “Connect to iTunes” screen. Here is how to conduct a force restart on different iPhone models:
For iPhone 6 or Earlier:
For iPhone 7/7 Plus:
Hold both Volume Down and Power buttons concurrently. Keep holding till Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 8 to iPhone 12:
Quickly press and release the Volume Up button then do the same on the Volume Down button finally press and hold down the Power button until you see the Apple logo.
If you are the lucky guy, then your iPhone will reboot and go back to normal. However, many people fail in this way and need some other methods to get out of the “Connect to iTunes” screen.
You May Like: How To Screen Mirror From iPad To Samsung Tv
Restore iPhone To Bypass Connect To Itunes Screen
To unfreeze your iPhone from “Connect to iTunes” screen, you can also completely restore iPhone using iTunes to eliminate iOS problems. This is usually the last method to fix iOS issues. Please kindly note that you will lost all the data and settings on your iPhone. Follow these simple steps to restore your iPhone:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone with computer using the USB cable.
Step 2. Now you need to put your device into DFU mode.
- For iPhone 6 or earlier models: Press Home button and the Side button at the same time for about 8-10 seconds, and then release the Side button. Keep holding the Home button until iTunes detects your device in recovery mode. Please note that your iPhone screen is black now.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and hold the Volume down button and Side button togther for 8-10 seconds. Release the Side button but contiune holding the Volume down button for at least 5 seconds. The black screen of iPhone and the pop window of iTunes mean you succeed.
- For iPhone 8 or later models: Quickly press the Volume up button and then Volume down button. Press and hold the Side button until the screen turns black. As soon as the screen goes black, press and hold the Volume down button together with the Side button for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, release the Side button but keep holding the Volume down button for at least 5 seconds. Your iPhone has entered the DFU Mode if it stays black and the iTunes notification appears.
Advanced Mode of iMyFone Fixppo
How To Connect To Itunes Store On iPhone 5
One of the errors all iPhone users may see sometimes is “Cannot Connect to iTunes Store”. In most cases, the problem is caused by the bad internet connection or the fact App Store is currently updating. Sometimes, the servers may go down in which case you won’t be able to connect to the store. When that is not the case, there are some solutions you can check out, and get rid of the issue. These are some of the error messages: “Cannot connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error has occurred”, “We could not complete your iTunes Store request” or “iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store.”
See also: How To Fix iPhone/iPad Won’t Download Or Update Apps
Recommended Reading: How To Upload A Song To Soundcloud From iPhone
How To Connect The iPhone To A Pc Wirelessly
Connecting your iPhone to your computer via the iTunes multimedia management software allows you to transfer music, videos, photos and other data between the device and your PC. As of version 10.5 of iTunes, a wireless connection can be established between your iPhone and PC, allowing you to perform a full synchronization and backup of your device’s content and settings over a Wi-Fi network. A USB cable is required to set up Wi-Fi syncing the first time, after which a wireless connection can be established whenever your iPhone and PC are connected to the same network.
Launch iTunes on your PC and click the “Help” menu. Select “Check for Updates,” and allow any available updates to install. ITunes restarts after the update process is complete.
Connect your iPhone to your PC using its USB cable. ITunes automatically detects that an iPhone has been connected and adds it to the “Devices” list.
Select your iPhone from the iTunes “Devices” list and click the “Summary” tab in the main window.
Check the “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” box in the “Options” section, and then click the “Apply” button. Allow a full synchronization to take place before disconnecting the iPhone. You can now establish a wireless connection between the iPhone and PC whenever they are connected to the same network.
Sync iPhone With Your Computer
You can use iCloud to automatically keep your photos, files, calendar, and more updated across all your devices where youre signed in with your Apple ID. Other services like Apple Music allow you to access additional content across all of your devices. With iCloud and services like Apple Music, no syncing is required.
If you dont want to use iCloud or other services, you can connect iPhone to your Mac or Windows PC to sync the following items:
Albums, songs, playlists, movies, TV shows, podcasts, books, and audiobooks
Contacts and calendars
With syncing, you can keep these items up to date between your computer and your iPhone.
Note: If you use iCloud or other services like Apple Music, options for syncing with your computer might not be available.
Read Also: Shutterfly Won’t Connect To Google Photos
What To Do If iPhone Wont Connect To Itunes
Theres a possibility that your iPhone wont connect to iTunes in a disabled state, making it impossible to restore it using the steps above. In this case, you need to restore your iPhone with iCloud.
Note: This method will only work if you previously set up Find My iPhone, and the disabled iPhone has a connection to the internet. Otherwise, we recommend visiting an Apple Store or getting in touch with customer support.
If you have set up Find My iPhone previously, follow the steps below to recover your device.
After completing these steps, you may restore an iTunes backup or iCloud backup and gain your data back.
Is There A Way To Reset iPhone 8 Plus Without Itunes
1. Factory reset iPhone 8/8 Plus without iTunes. 2. Restore iPhone 8/8 Plus to iTunes. 3. Restore iPhone 8/8 Plus to factory settings using settings. 4. Restore factory settings. Factory reset iPhone 8 without password 1. Factory reset iPhone 8/8 Plus without iTunes This is a very easy way to factory reset your Tenorshare ReiBoot device.
Recommended Reading: Ctia Accredited Imei Checker
Option : How To Get Into A Disabled iPhone With Icloud
Another easy way to fix an iPhone when it says connect to iTunes is using online Find My iPhone feature in iCloud. This is extremely handy for those who don’t have a computer that will connect to iTunes, or just want to reset the disabled iPhone without iTunes or computer.
Here’s how you can do with Find My iPhone.
1. Log into your iCloud account on the web in your friend’s laptop or another mobile phone.
2. Once logged in, click Find iPhone.
3. Select the iPhone you want to erase from All Devices at the top.
4. Click “Erase iPhone.”
After your disabled iPhone is wiped and starts again, A setup assistant will walk you through the setup process. Be sure to restore your iPhone from a recent backup that you made before.
Tip: you can also use the Find My iPhone app to erase your iPhone.
Solution No: Erase Your iPhone
You can erase all content and settings on your iPhone. We suggest you back up your data before you start the process. Navigate to Settings > > General > > Reset > > Erase All Contents and Settings. Tap Erase iPhone. Once the process of erasing is completed, your device will reboot. What you need to do next is just follow a few simple steps and set up your device as new.
You May Like: 8ball Imessage
Set Up Icloud For Windows
If you’re already using iCloud, you can keep using it to sync your photos, contacts, and bookmarks to your Surface.
On your Surface, download iCloud for Windows from the Microsoft store.
Install iCloud for Windows, then restart your device.
iCloud will open and ask you to sign in. If you don’t see it, go to Start , search for iCloud, and then select it.
Sign in with your AppleID.
Choose what you want to sync to your Surface and select apply.
Why Do iPhones Become Disabled
I saw a lot of disabled iPhones when I worked at Apple. Here are two most common reasons why this happens:
Recommended Reading: How To Clear Siri Suggestions On iPhone
How Do You Restart A Cell Phone
To reboot, press and hold the power button until the “Slide down to power off” message appears on the screen, then slide down. Press the power button to turn the phone back on.
Shut off phoneWhy did my phone randomly shut off? If your Android phone gets too hot, it can also be the reason for the accidental shutdown. If the phone gets hot enough to damage parts, it will turn off. This also happens when you’re not using your phone and you’re out there.Should I shut my iPhone off every night?The best setting would probably be to turn it off once a night if you don’t need iâ¦
Sync Your Content Using Wi
After you’ve set up syncing with iTunes using USB, you can set up iTunes to sync to your device with Wi-Fi instead of USB.
When the computer and the device are on the same Wi-Fi network, the device will appear in iTunes. The device will sync automatically whenever it’s plugged in to power and iTunes is open on the computer.
Don’t Miss: How To Use Sd Card On iPhone
To Fix iPhone Cant Connect To Itunes With 4 Steps:
Choose iTunes Connection/Backup/Restore Errors
Resolve iTunes Errors
iTunes Repair Completed and Open to Check
Restart Your iPhone Mac Or Pc
Do not overlook this vital solution. To fix connectivity issues between your iPhone and computer, go ahead and restart both the machines.
- To restart your iPhone, turn it off using the physical buttons. You may also open Settings General Shut Down. After a minute, switch on the iPhone.
- To restart your Mac, click the Apple logo at the top left and choose Restart.
- On PC, click the Windows icon in the bottom left corner. Next, click the power button icon and choose Restart.
You May Like: How To Add Gif To Text iPhone
Sync Or Remove Content Using Itunes
* You can only sync your device with one iTunes library at a time. If you see a message that says your device is synced with another iTunes library, then your device was previously connected to another computer. If you click “Erase and Sync” in that message, all content of the selected type on your device will be erased and replaced with content from this computer.
How To Connect iPhone 12 To Itunes Over Wifi
There’s an important thing you should bare in mind that one iPhone 12/11 Pro device can only sync with one iTunes library at a time. When you try to connect an iPhone to a new iTunes library , you’ll see a message saying Are you sure you want to remove existing content and sync from this computer? If you click “Erase and Sync” in that message, all content of the selected type on your device will be erased and replaced with content from this computer.
How-To Steps To Connect iPhone 12 To iTunes Over Wifi:
Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable > Open iTunes and select your device > Summary:
How To Connect iPhone 12 To iTunes Over Wifi – Step 1
Also Check: Shutterfly Can’t Upload Photos
What Does Restoring My iPhone From A Backup Mean
1) Turn on your device. You should see a welcome screen. If you’ve already set up your device, you’ll need to erase all content before you can follow these steps to restore from a backup. 2) Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then click Restore from iCloud Backup. 3) Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID. 4) Select a backup.
How Do I Turn My iPhone 8 Back On
Press and hold the side button on your iPhone. Slide the slider to the right to turn it off. Wait a few seconds and then press and hold the side button again to turn it on.
Set up face idHow do you Reset Your Face ID? First, open the Settings app on your iPhone X. Then scroll down and tap on Face ID & Passcode. Enter your password to access these options, then look for the red Reset Face ID button. All you have to do is click on it and you’re done.Why did my Face ID stop working?Go to Settings > Face ID & Password. Enter your password when prompted. Click Configure Alternate View. Look directly â¦
Read Also: How To Play 8 Ball Pool On Game Pigeon